Sunday 1 August 2010

Signs of a great night!


"You know you had a good night when you sweated out every ounce of energy on the dance floor & even when you thought you could not move anymore,you still danced to your favorite tunes! Voice is gone,body battered, witnessed two fights at two different buss stops. Bought a Mango rubicon and danced with the shop owner, hustled and bustled through Brixton Mc Donalds just for a pancake,it's now day light, birds are chirping. Hello bed I am so happy to see you!


WHAT A NIGHT!WOIII

Last night I partied at The Bang Bang Ladies night ball from 11pm to 5am, talk about being a soldier, cameras were flashing, I might of looked possessed and mash up! Tunes was hitting my musical spot, wild out a few times, My friends were DJing and had incredible sets! I was so happy, but to tell you the truth, I can't keep up like I use to, getting out of breath after doing the running man one time and voguing! lol I'm getting old mate, sure can feel it in mi bones.

Best snap shot of the night myself and my new friend Pedro, dancing in his shop(in Dalston) 5:30 in the morning...




GOOD TIMES!
*Photo by my dearest friend Inie aka ldnnez*

No comments: