Monday 9 August 2010

Vegan-ness


I'm having a little struggle, with ending my relationship with sugar and dairy.We grew up and held so many fond memories together. But it's now or never,its make or break time. I have given up milk and now substitute that with,hazelnut milk,oat milk,organic soya milk, rarely does cheese or ice cream come into my food intake, but the one thing I'm struggling with is sugar.
Let me tell you something, sugar is one molecule away from crack! It is addictive! not mention its nearly in every snack known to man! I gotta nip it in the bud because these days manufactures put all sorts of junk in those sugary delicious snacks .. ahem"corn syrup" and I personally want to know what is in my food for I am what I eat!
I was on a hunt for vegan recipes, food I can make and eat in moderation and came across this blog the gluttonous vegan, this woman has the most delicious (but not healthiest) recipes but hey I had to give this a shot and decided to make this on my lazy Sunday afternoon..





POWWW!! Looks delicious doesn't it *smug face* that's because it is!

It was so good I had to read a book with it lol



I also made these cookies earlier in the week..also scrumptious

Roll on the vegan recipe's!!

No comments: