Tuesday 10 August 2010

.:Playlist:.

Onra- Long Distance

This year has been blowing my mind with FEEL GOOD MUSIC! now this album right here.....mannn I cant even put it into words, it just puts me in a good mood! I love this dude and his production, oui oui! I looked high and low in the urban section at HMV for this CD , found it all the way in world music section under chinese music *blank stare* I guess they didnt know where to pigeon hole a parisan chinese producer *kanye shrug*

Anywho I am currently in Love with this track High Hopes ft Reggie B




"Looking like a beautiful black queen,I was over there doing my thing, got distacted by the beauty you bring...../I Got high hopes to get this woman of my dreams/I hope we stay together" ohhweee..yea I'll pretty much marry Reggie B with those lyrics and soultry voice check out his myspace here

Another album I have on constant rotation is Big Boi! The beats, the lyrics knocks so hard! I can play the album the whole way through bobbin my head and making my signature screwed up-this -is-the-SHIT type face. What I enjoy the most out of outkast/big boi/Andre 3000's is the skits they produce! Cracks me up every TIME! (Btw we need more skits in albums!) super Hiliarous, the David Blaine skit got me ,I laughed so hard,although the situation is so wrong, get the album and listen to it.
All we need now is a Andre 3000's album or another outkast album and my life will be complete! Only heard two tracks from Andre in the last couple of years and those little doses he has been spittin is SUPA NOVA!



I'm excited to get my hands on Bilal's new album, Jay Electronica and Foreign Exchange


2010 is the YEAR of great music!

No comments: