Monday 19 July 2010

you think you know, but you have no idea...

How much I LOVEE THIS SONG AND VIDEO! Now bare in mind I was about 7 or 8 years old when I first saw this video and didn't know what a sexy *prince scream* was, but the cello, trumpet, sax,piano and guitar!! blew me away and the harmonies! The fact that prince was sooo damn slick with it!!



So jazzy ,so darn good!! As I got older I realised what Prince was talking about but that rhythm had me at an early age!

Did you hear the harmonies to "sexy motherfucker shakin dat ass!" doesn't that shit sound beautiful! I bet if they harmonise some 2 live crew and uncle Luke...it still would sound beautiful!

Much Love to the Purple Yoda!

btw.. I hope you all copped that FREE album Prince gave away, the man is a genius!

No comments: