Saturday 7 June 2008

It's Been a while...


Yo Yo Yo!!! Hey people! Sorry I have been disconnected from the world! but not much has been poppin off on my side.. well there has been just that i have been tired!, i've got a 9-5 (yay) I don't really enjoy it (boo hoo) but it pays the bills!(yayyy)



where have I been i hear you ask! Inna mi yard! times are hard.nowadays I club and rave in my bedroom like old times and bus a sweat! lol However I did venture out last week and went to Ain't It Black @ Favela Chic,Mr Fontz was the master of ceremonies pumpin the crowd looking Phresh & like LL Cool J Jnr and Mr Jason Jermaine rocked and blessed the stage with his vocals! I tell you that man's songs go so HARD! his music is a mixture of funk soul, pop and a dash of electro! LOVE ITTT! don't beleive me go see for yourself! check out his myspizzle as follows>>>> www.myspace.com/jasonjermaine



Mr Jason Jermaine



Seriously Fontz is fresher than a pair of old skool Cazal Sunglasses!











It was a vibing night! they played Baltimore club music! ahhhhh you gotta love it I busted out in a sweat,it was so good I started doing effed up faces in mid dance while dancin in the soul train...it was serious! see>>








it gets better though...










PRICELESS BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!





Shout out to Chonsak & Ibrahim




Mr Chonsak













check out Ibrahim's throwback sexy shoes!












Shout out to Mani his designer friend(sorry I forgot his name) and his other friend wid the head wrap who heard bmore music for the first time and was down for the CAUSE!



Shout out to my brother from anotha mother Ishola and sister from another mista Dafna!


That night was supreme and Istill rolled out to work the next morning MASH UP!



Make sure you go to the next event! it is FREE! so no excuses! for more info check out the myspace>>> www.myspace.com/dontposejustdance






Dumplin & Fitness First?


I was at work on my lunch, I brought some callaloo from home but didn't have nothing to eat with it. so I went to Take two for a dumplin(it is usually spelt dumpling but im typing it how it is said lol DUMPLIN!) now how ironic that the paper bag the dumplin was placed in was advertising fitness first membership for the "beach body" with a big greasy fried dumplin!



Callaloo & dumplin...YUMMY


Hmmmm Dumplin 60p..... to achieve a beach bum according to fitness first at the starting price of only £24.95 per month


Nahh im good thanks..i'll just walk it out, jog it out, climb the stairs for £FREE.99!

Do you see the grease patch!



I found that quite amusing..lol , maybe all that water flour and oil may add extra fat to my long back!


















anyway that will be all for now...



Till next time,over and out!



~La'Donna~


























1 comment:

linkz said...

Man you know i love ya blogs butI have 2 pennies, a jimi wallet, ball of lint, and a fish hook lets trade kicks !!!- linkz loves ya