Friday 27 June 2008

Bookaholic....


WARNING... do not let me go to Borders or any book shop when short on cash!!

I visited two book shops in one day and consumed four books and a vogue magazine! reading feeds my curiosity but one in particular caught my eye....

As ,Iwas leaving borders content with my Alice Walker book I came across this..








it autiomatically pulled me towards the table and had me flicking thru the pages with big wide eyes!



I could not put the book down nor leave it where it was and had to go straight to the cashier to purchase it!



I love the fact that it is a humorous type of photography, although Terry Richardson has an obsession with his phallus and everything within a sexual nature, but I loved his comparisons between two photographs such as this



and also a comparison between a blow up doll... and its human twin,I have an inkling that she also has the same occupation lol











and this one I LOVE! I have a thing for black & white/sepia photography...



Grrr..Meeeowwww!!


Hahahaha at this one!!



Love ittt!


No comments: