Sunday 8 June 2008

Dora the Explorer....


So yesterday,I was chillin with my mini me's (my little sisters) & I noticed that they were playing some kinda game entertaining themselves... and then I saw it......................................DORA THE EXPLORER LAPTOP!







OK so you may think I'm a bit old for Dora the explorer but that shizzle was fun pressing "A "for Apple and stuff,it was fun,educational and taught you a little bit of Spanish! in my day we had Speak and Spell!!










no such thing as a Dora the explorer laptop! Back in the day we had normal teddies like Rupert the Bear or the ones you would bring to your teddy bear picnics at school(you know what I am talking about!) not Tickle Me Elmo!! how I wish I had one of those it was fun throwing Elmo in the air and have Elmo scream "higherrrr, higherrr!"
oh and in the middle of the laptop there's a mini Dora the explorer and when you get an answer right she moves her arms up and down!...so so cute!














So if you really love me....get me a Dora the Explorer laptop,or a Finding Nemo laptop or better yet how about a apple laptop











*drool*...I will love you for life! lol nah just playing ..I mean, its doesn't have to be a 24 karat gold cased mac book..just a good ole regular apple mac laptop/notebook will do:P



Since I'm on the topic of kids toys and stuff I found this on youtube the sesame street version of do the right thing! lol ENJOY!




1 comment:

Sterling C said...

hahaha great video where did you find that