Tuesday 7 September 2010

.:update:.

Two weeks ago I bumped my head at work on a 100% steel safe,ended up with a concussion,had a nose bleed and a constant spreading headache. It was so bad I couldn't laugh too hard apparently while talking to my homeboy he said my laugh now sounded like this old dude....



however I plead the 5th lol

Anywho I was a soldier still went to work and worked through the pain, no work equals to no pay ,it sucks being a temp sometimes.That coming weekend I had tons of stuff to get done,it was carnival weekend the one weekend I look forward to for the whole year! its a free Caribbean affair, a street party for a whole two days!
As usual my excitement reached peak levels , till my head hurt so bad it did not leave my pillow,you ever been in so much pain that when you slept you felt no pain at all? well that was me for the whole weekend, but the party-goer in me still wanted to go carnival just to PALANCE ,get on bad pun di big truck! I didn't leave the house all weekend but was still determined even with my concussion to go to carnival, another 365 days is a long wait for me. So I found my ear plugs,took some pain medication,bottle of water and starburst and made my way. After two hours into carnival by myself , the pain got the better of me and decided to call it a night.

All I wanted to do the next day at work was this...


Damn Concussion! somebody pass me an office chair!

No comments: