Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday: Feel good BEATS!

Sundays, the lazy day of the week, a time to sit down, chill and relax, it's also a day for me to dust off some old records and go back into memory lane( although I do find myself doing this nearly everyday) One song on my mind was this:

Freeway Feat Allen Anthony- Alright






Love the video, love the song,love Allen Anthony's vocals on the track but it is that BEAT/INSTRUMENTAL that gets me every time. It just feels so damn good! go on listen to it, tell me you do not feel the same!






Ok now that you have felt the goodness and thought to yourself, oh my! It almost sounds and feels like another song I once heard before, well that's because you probably have..this song right HERE is one of my FAVORITE songs of allllllllllllllll time, the lyrics are C L A S S I C and the video, don't get me started! You know I'm a suckah for 90's videos as it is.

Tribe Called quest -Electric relaxation



oh wee this song has major lyrics.



MAJOR.

No comments: