Friday 12 February 2010

Window Seat




Right now I need a little upliftment,my energy has been on a low vibration for a while now and I need to pick it up turn on my chakras and get back to me. I feel like I need a break go away somewhere to chill,think and rest. At present I am looking forward to Erykah Badu's new album and I love love her song titled Window seat.It instantly spoke of what I was feeling:

Can I get a window seat
don't want nobody next to me
I just want a ticket outta town
a look around
and a safe touch down
window seat
don't ant nobody next to me
I just want a chance to fly
a chance to cry
and a long bye bye


Oh and bridge gets even better!

but I need you to want me
I need you to miss me
I need your attention
I need you next to me
I need someone to clap for me
I need your direction
Somebody say come back
Come back baby, come back


*sigh*

anywho moving on, one must keep PUSHING!

~L~

No comments: