Monday 2 November 2009

My Luxury Cococure...




So I went to see Maxwell at the Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday night. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! my goodness the man even sweats sexy! yes i am in love the man,he gave me eargasims!

(PAUSE)


Ear-gasm
-Noun
The physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of rhythmatic excitation, usually resulting from stimulation MUSIC and usually accompanied in the male or female artist/instrument

Eargasm to feel and hear music which makes you
A) make the ugly face
B) makes you wanna sing and scream
C) Let the music take over your body making you move your body like you have done before

oh yes I beleive I left the concert pregnant! Thats right instant pregnancy through songs! LMAO! I kid..

Maxwell was in his stride getting sensual and sexual doing the James Brown split back up , moving and grooving! The band was delicious I love me some horns and those musicsians can blow! The drums, the guitar and it was beautiful to see Maxwell overwhlemed by the instruments in his element!

It was a beautiful experience only thing that pissed me of was the middle aged women behind me chattin so loud that I couldn't even hear maxwell talk and short woman with her blonde weave standing evey minute blocking my view!

Anywho i wasn't content with that experience alone, I think im crazy but im buying me another ticket to see maxwell again! yes best beleive imma be up at the front having eargasmic moments!

oh yes!
(^_^)

~L~

No comments: