Saturday 13 December 2008

Say what!!

I was on the bus on Oxford street  going towards Tottenham Court Road and had to do a double take Missy Elliott style at what I saw!! 

one word for you ....

CINNABON!! 

say whattt!! yes word to your mother!! CINNABON!!! 



After my excitement I had go and get one of those gems! then  I saw the price..maybe it tasted better when eaten  in California because it was cheaper lol the big Cinnabon was £3.50 My automatic thought was....hmmm... ahem credit crunch! and the mini Cinnabon was going for £2.79 so I opted for that one since I really didnt want a big one plus it was cheaper *grin*. 
I had to have a moment with the mini Cinnabon, bring it home and take my time with it....... 


Check out the side view...
is your mouth watering yet?


It was scrumptious!!

Then it was gone,the moment lasted for about one minute 30 seconds!






It finished before it even began! 


May I also add there is a bearded papa on oxford street! talk about getting obese round ere mate! 

Over and out

~L~x

2 comments:

asia kismet said...

why did i just have one yesterday...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm@ the cinnabon... and yay UK for havin em now

La'Donna's Random Rants said...

i dunno sis..I mean I can only go there on special ocassions like.....Gettin Paid friday or kwaanza shoot maybe birthdays! what the uk need to have is GRAPE JELLY!! i don't understand how we have all kind of jams/jelly but no GRAPE!!!..we got blueberry but no GRAPE!*stright faces and makes a rally at all supermarkets for grape jelly*