Wednesday 30 April 2008

Talking Buses!

Recently I have been hopping on the buses and noticing that they inform you of each and every stop... now I understand that it is great for tourist and those who are visually impaired but! It doesn't help me! Have u ever tried having a conversation on a buss like that?! shit is annoying especially on the 159
Typical scenario is when you are suppose to meet some one and you tell a little teeny weeny white lie , the bus acts as your conscious and tries to EXPOSE YOU! lets give you an example, so your on the bus phone rings and here's how the conversation goes

Friend:Where are you?

Me: uhh I'm just going over Chelsea bridge i shouldn't be long

(at this point the bus act as your conscious)

Bus: Bus stopping at Clapham Common

Friend: what did the bus just say? where are you?

Me:oh nothing just said I'm going over Chelsea Bridge

Friend: Liar!

Bus: 137 BUS STOPPING AT CLAPHAM COMMON!



so you catch my drift......It just spoils it for me..I know I should always tell the truth..but this definitely bites my ass!

Over and out till next time!

Peace!

No comments: