Wednesday 16 April 2008

Pet Peeve...

Tut Tut, and here is the close up.....

OK seriously... what is the purpose of a belt? to hold your trousers up right? well I dunno ,but I was on the bus the other day and this boy was wearing a pair of jeans and not to say the pants were on his waist! NO!just bellow his butt cheeks! come on now! I know u want to go for the baggy look. then buy a pair of baggy jeans! ya know one that fits at the waist and looks good! .... what is up with people buying tight jeans trying to make them look baggy creating the same mistake this boy did on the buss exposing boxers and trying to cover it with a long t-shirt or something! WE MUST COME TOGETHER AS ONE AND FIGHT AGAINST THIS FASHION DISEASE! IMAGINE IF HE HAD TO RUN FOR SAFETY! HE COULD OF TRIPPED UP ON HIS OWN PAIR JEANS! THE SHAMEEEEEEE!! at least he had a belt but to those who rock this same look minus the belt..I'm going to start walking around with some rope as a beltt just for them! pick up your jeans! you are not in jail foolio! Primark have cheap belts! do sumthin!! .....




aiight I'm done with my random rant of the day!




Peace!

No comments: